2. Savour the taste of anarchy on your tongue occasionally. Renounce routine and wander to a winding alley you will certainly get lost in – discover the cobwebbed alcoves of your mind, introspect and within the labyrinth of unknown paths, you will find yourself.
3. You shall soar one day and escape mediocrity. Love will have nothing to do with your flight; no one else will save you from your derailment but you yourself.
4. Do not permit anyone to tether you to the ground when you are clearly meant to skim across oceans, be engulfed by the crisp fragrance of snow, get drenched in autumnal tempests and kiss someone whose mouth reminds you of your mum’s hot chocolate on winter evenings. You are here with the pulse of living thrumming in tandem with the footsteps of wind rustling through verdure.
5. Wherever you may roam, do not misplace the ember of hope flickering within you. Don’t worry about something that happened today but look forward to what surprise tomorrow might bring. 6. Eluding hurt will not ensure safety. Safety isn’t dodging danger but moving beyond the possibility of catastrophe and saying, “Oh, at least I tried.” Wrap your heart and place it in someone else’s hands to either nurse or crush. There may be maddening ache and days when your bones will seem too brittle to be able to carry the weight of your heavy heart. But, there will also be laughter, entwined limbs and drowsy revelations.
7. Seek inspiration in the nooks and crannies of daily life; let the beauty of the kaleidoscopic world transcend you. Create- dust crumbles of your extraordinary mind into something entirely your own- create till you are scrubbed raw and clean of melancholy.
8. Stop confusing adjectives with your identity. Allow your allure to burgeon from beyond your physicality and mottle your existence."